Struggling with any of the following challenges?
- Adapting to privacy regulations
- Managing an enterprise that spans multiple regulatory regimes
- Managing privacy activities across disparate functions, processes, and systems ownership
- Maintaining an evergreen data inventory/records of processing activities
- Privacy processes that are highly inefficient, costly, or disruptive
Learn how establishing a culture of privacy can empower your organization to minimize disruption, maximize the value of personal data, and turn data privacy practices into a competitive advantage.
Please join SEI for the second webinar in our data privacy series:
Establishing a Culture of Privacy
Tuesday, September 15th, at 11:00 AM (EST)